From Skyeler about Jude. :)
Back story-Jude seems upset lately,and Skye wants to cheer him up. So she tells him to play the song and read a not she wrote him as he listens to it. When it changes to colors-it's an IM between Jude and Skye,Jude is blue,Skye is pink.
Song- Hey Jude (cover) By Joe Anderson
Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better.Remember ,to let her into your heart.Then you can start to make it better.
"Don't be upset. Whatever it is you can tell me about it."
Hey Jude, don't be afraid.You were made to go out and get her.The minute you let her under your skin.Then you begin to make it better.
"I know this is about a girl. Whoever it is,maybe talk to her in the hall,IM her,let her know you like her."
Anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude refrain. Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.Well, you know that it's a fool who plays it cool .By making it a little colder.
"Whenever you're upset,just talk about it. Don't give into the urge to keep it inside. Don't take responsibility for everything. Don't act like everything's ok if it's not."
Hey Jude,don't let me down.
"I know you'd never let me down. You're always there for me,I'm always here for you."
You have found her now go and get her.Remember to let her into your heart.Then you can start to make it better.
"Maybe the girl you like likes you too. Go ahead and let her know you like her,take the chance."
1 Minute Later on IM...
Hey Skye,just listened to the song you wanted me to listen to.
You did? Did you read my note with it?
Yup. The whole thing.
Do you get what I meant by everything?
I think so. How do you feel about going to the movies with me on Friday night?
Love to. :)
Great! Pick you up at 8?
Ok! Lets agree not to tell Jack about this,huh? ;)
Yup,at least until we know if...you know...this is going anywhere?
My thoughts exactly.
:) See you at school tomorrow?
Yup,well,unless the world needs saving anyway.
Well I guess even then I'd see you.
Just not at school.
;)
See ya :)
Bye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment